The Octopus FAKIR Noseclip!
Made with almost unbreakable TRITAN plastic, it allows you to wear you favourite mask while equalizing without using your hands.
As Pascal Berger was not convinced by the few « hands-free noseclip for masks » alternatives available on today’s market, he designed a noseclip that
- will properly stick to the correct area of your mask
- won’t move during your entire session
works with almost any diving mask on the market.
Whatever your discipline, freediving or spearfishing, using the hands-free Fakir noseclip will allow you to simply relax more and/or to leave your hands free to operate your equipment.
How to use it
- First place the elastic strap around the mask
- Put your mask on, then place the noseclip on the nose area of your mask
- Close the noseclip over your mask, tight enough to allow equalization of the ears
- In order to equalize the mask, simply equalize slightly stronger than usual
- Adjust the tightening of the noseclip to your liking, to allow both ears and mask equalization
- made of Tritan
- fits all the Freediving and Spearfishing masks
- few dozen micro-teeth (1.5mm-high)
- simple black elastic strap
Will this noseclip fit my nose/mask perfectly?
Unfortunately, there is no 100% clear answer to this question, as every nose is so different (shape, cartilage, flesh)... But after our guinea-pig friends tested it on a dozen different freediving masks, it seems to work very well with most noses.
How to know if I am able to equalize at same time ears and mask?
Just try to pinch your nose and to vary the pressure you put on it. There should be a sweet-spot where you feel you ears equalizing but some air is still able to escape trough your nose.