The 2b free, freediving buoy comes in one size, which is the freediving buoy with a diameter 73cm. The entire buoy is made of durable PVC.
There are 8 soft ergonomic grips on the top and bottom of the buoy. The freediving buoy comes with anti-corrosion zippers which are supplied by YKK, which stands for high quality. The D-rings are fixed on the bottom side of the buoy as well as inside the buoy – so you can hook your equipment inside without having all the gear dangling outside. The buoy has enough space to store a 100m+ rope with a thickness of 10mm. Due to the holes on the bottom on the bottom of the buoy, the buoy will drain very quick once taken out of the water.
In addition the buoy is shipped with a dive flag, repair kit and car pump adapter - what else you need?
- Incorporated inner tube with manual automatic inflation
- Can hold over 100 m / 383 ft of rope(10 mm / 4” thick).
- 8 soft ergonomic grips on the top
- 8 soft ergonomic grips on the bottom
- 1 stainless steel D-ring on the bottom
- 4 YKK D-rings on the sides and 1 inside the buoy
- Quick drain holes on the bottom
- High-quality anti-corrosion zippers
- Material: High-quality PVC
- Dive flag
- Repair kit
- Car pump adapter included